Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Don't call it a come back

Hello my fellow Americans,
I am back! I received a phone call from my older brother telling me that he has found my blog and thought it was good then he asked me why i no longer blog. i had no answer. and for that reason i am blogging once more.
the summer is almost over and that depresses me so i rather not talk about it.
so instead i will write down a review of a movie i watched the other night........ WILLOW

Now I am not sure how many of you all have seen this movie, BUT.........it was just straight up the weirdest movie ever seen, and i am not against little people in anyway, I'm all about little people big world on TLC, but this movie was more than just an entire village made up of people under 3 feet tall (and i would be lying if i said that didn't creep me out a bit) but they also and these really tiny people that looked like they were made of paper, the bad guy wore a pink dress half the movie, the HUMAN baby was CARRIED away by a BIRD, and the trolls in the the movie looked like the Phoenix Sun gorilla. and not to mention the story line was completely morbid. I have never done acid, but if i did, i image it would feel a lot like watching this movie.

1 comment:

Regular_Chick said...

hey dork, you use to watch willow as a little kid, it was one of the few approved movies we could watch. the witch totally freaked you out. i am a little offended you don't remember all the awsomely cool movies that i have introduced you to and that you are passing the credit that belongs to me on to these people. Jeesh