Saturday, November 15, 2008

it happend

i met Joel McHale in real life. he talked to me, gave me a hug, signed my shirt, and then took a pic with me. for reals though it changed my life. he is crazy tall and i told him i want to do stand up and he was like "No way!" and then proceed to give me advice. i could not breath. and the fact that he is so legit makes it that much better.if you are not already aware Joel McHale is the host of The Soup and is one of the funniest people walking the earth today. the picture is kinda bad seeing how it was taken on my phone. he is also on my list of guys that i would marry if given a chance. i am sad to report he did not ask for my hand in marriage but he did laugh when he asked me what he should write on my shirt and i said "just write whatever is in your heart" then i got really nervous when he laughed at my joke. so that's it friends i am a changed women. if you are still unsure of who this man is than go ahead and YouTube his name are something.

4 comments:

joslyn marie said...

Steph! Hi!!! How are you??? Hey. email me at joslynmariegoodman@Yahoo.com and ill invite you to my blog. I would love to catch up.

nadia shea said...

haha how did you meet his guy!

Unknown said...

OMG LOL BRB OMG MF! Joel McHale. I love that man with ever fiber of my being.

Ashley Bean said...

Dear stephanie,

I think you should update your blog very soon. Thank You.