Sunday, October 19, 2008

eye candy

Singles Ward Halloween Party (N): meaning a place where a bunch of 20 somethings get together to mix and mingle. The men are free to dress how ever they choose but the women feel the need to dress as cute angles, minnie mouse, or a modest Marilyn Monroe.
But my dear blogger friends, this year i decided to break the mold, be something because i choose to be it and not because i want a boy to talk to me. I went to my singles ward halloween party as a Robot. That's right i spray painted a box silver and put a pot on my head and i rocked it all night long.





However for any of you worried about my ability to act "cute" in a Robot costume I took the liberty of makeing a how to video of how I work it as a Robot

Filming and Laugh track provided by Brookie Steinepreis

2 comments:

Marci and Sarah! said...

love this. 5 weeks and counting

hilary and morgan said...

Twin Twin Twin! That is how it is done in the singles ward! The End